Give Your Workforce The Tools They Need With Microsoft Office 365
The best way to maintain high efficiency and productivity within your company is by providing your workforce with the tools they need to be successful. No one understands this better than CTO Networks, that’s why we’ve partnered with both Intermedia and Microsoft to provide our clients with Microsoft Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 allows you to have secure and easy access to your documents, making it easier than ever for your workforce to collaborate and stay productive no matter where their work takes them.
Reach out to CTO Networks to chat with a member of our IT services team about how getting Microsoft Office 365 through CTO Networks will improve your workflow and cut costs. You can reach us at (214) 793-0356 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Microsoft Office 365 offers all the best features and tools you depend on, with added features leading to increased productivity and accessibility. Some of these features include:
- Remote access to calendars, emails and files from a Cloud-based server – making it simple to work outside the office.
- Subscription to full Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 packages for office workstations; including easing licensing and provides 5 installs per license for home or mobile use.
- Security & Mobility for your entire team – so you can stay connected and productive with any device, regardless of the location.
- Customizable controls means you choose which employees or clients have access to certain files or folders – so data never falls into the wrong hands.
- Business Continuity for when you’re dealing with in-office disasters such as power outages or hardware issues – so you can keep working with access to all of your files.
- Scalability to meet your unique needs allows you to pay for as many users and as much storage as necessary – eliminating on unnecessary costs.
- Communicate through Skype and create online conference meetings with your team– so no one is left out of the loop.
- Office Online lets you create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from anywhere – giving your team the tools to succeed.
- Enterprise Manage Apps simplifies app management with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation – making your complex system easy to use.
- Yammer collaboration software lets your team connect with people, share information, and coordinate to create projects – so your team can do more, faster.
- Excel business intelligence lets you discover and connect data with Power Query, model and analyze data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights with interactive maps with Power View and Power Map – so you can use a familiar tool do more.
Give your workforce the tools they need to make your business grow. Contact CTO Networks at (214) 793-0356 or send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help you get started Microsoft Office 365.