CTO Networks’ mission is to set small business owners up for success by unlocking the potential of their business through the advanced use of technology.
Years of experience working with small business owners has shown us the things that are important to your company.
Here’s the pledge we make to our clients:
- Be Proactive: First things first—proactivity is much more cost effective than reactivity. CTO Networks focuses on preventative measures for your IT, including regular maintenance of your equipment, constant analyses of the health of your systems, regular updates and upgrades, and 24/7 remote monitoring to check for potential issues. We fix them before they become a problem.
- Be Smart: For over 13 years, we have been managing IT for businesses just like yours, and we’ve built up an extensive collection of solutions for all types of IT problems. Partnering with us means having access to all of those solutions, pre-emptively applying them to your information technology, streamlining tasks and stopping problems before they occur.
- Be Responsive: Having great solutions is no help if you can’t get IT help when you need it. That’s why we’ve invested in state of the art software programs that allow you to create your own support tickets, and established a Dallas-based English-speaking service desk with highly trained technicians. When our clients call with IT-related questions or to get support on a computer problem, we ensure that one of our expert technicians either answers immediately or returns their call within 2 hours or less. Critical issues affecting multiple users get even faster response.
- Be Consistent: We will make suggestions about products and services that you use. It’s not because we want to sell you things, but because we know these products inside and out and have seen firsthand what they can do. We’ll find the services and the solutions that we know work best. They’re familiar and easy, and that means problems are prevented before they start, and quick resolutions if issues do occur.
- Be Prepared: Here’s the thing – no matter how much proactive support gets put in place, some things are just inevitable. It’s impossible to predict every possible problem or disaster waiting for you. That’s why we set up backup services, virtualization, and other disaster recovery preventions in place from the beginning. With a plan, we can be ready for anything, and get you back up on your feet in no time at all.
- Be Business-Minded: The best of all possible worlds–having an IT provider who thinks like a business owner. When consulting with you, we think about more than just the technology-we think about your business. It may be as simple as scheduling maintenance outside of business hours, or working with you to keep technology within budget, or finding the right solution for the problems specific to your business. After all, your business goals should be our business goals too.
- Be Innovative: We stay up-to-date on the newest solutions put out on the market. We’re not going to offer you something just because it’s new and exciting, but because it can save you time and make you more productive. That’s the name of the game when it comes to business IT – productivity.
Get the IT service provider who understands you company’s needs and will help you make the most out of your IT investment. For more information on what CTO Networks can do for your company, give us a call at (214) 793-0356 or send an email to email@example.com.