Cut Your Communication Costs With CTO Networks’s Telecommunication Services
Business communication is evolving into the digital world. Gone are the days of expensive and unreliable land lines. Telecommunication has become the new standard in the way businesses communicate. That’s why CTO Networks created our own Telecommunication Company, to offer our clients reliable and efficient communication solutions they can trust.
CTO Telecom is a full-service telecommunications company offering specialized, highly customized telephony solutions for small and medium sized businesses. We provide systems and services for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and traditional Business Telephony. Our focus is on maximizing the return on your investment as well as the operational productivity of your business. Our specialties includes, but aren’t limited to:
- Multi-site and complex deployments
- Contact Centers
- Advanced Business Applications
- Computer Telephony Integration
CTO Telecom provides you with your own private telephone network, and with it the benefits of the following services:
- Click to Dial: Make calls directly from your computer, just click the highlighted telephone number on your PC screen, or press a specific key, to automatically dial the number via your VoIP desk phone – saving time and ensuring no wrong numbers.
- Find Me, Follow Me: You can configure specific incoming phone numbers to be routed to any phone number (or even to a group of phone numbers) at any time. Never miss that important call again, be it the CEO of your largest client, or your mother.
- Call Screening: Acting similar to a voice activated Caller ID, callers announce their names and when you pick up, you are given the option to take the call or send it to voicemail – all unbeknownst to the caller.
- Conference Bridge. Send conference meeting invitations with the call-in number and password for participants to join in – making team meetings easier than ever.
- Call History.Have a record of calls placed, received, or missed. You can easily return or redial calls from the call log with just a click. Call logs can also be configured to contacts in Outlook, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Call Analytics. Manage your staff, customer service, and marketing campaigns better with a clear and concise breakdown of calls made. You can see call trends by time of day, duration of calls, caller location, call count, and other parameters – all with an eye on improving your business.
Find a telecommunications consultant who is knowledgeable in your industry and takes the time to understand your specific work processes. Contact CTO Networks at (214) 793-0356 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can upgrade your company with telecommunications .